Welcome to Renewal Christian Center Prayer Ministry. Please submit your prayer request to the prayer wall below. Our intercessors and friends are praying for you.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
My cousin who works for a retirement home in Silver Spring has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Her name is Lea.
Received: May 18, 2020
Rev. Sarah Hearn
Pray for the the family of my cousin Ebony Nicole Clare who was killed as a result of domestic violence. She was 37years old and her husband shot here multiple times. Pray that his extradition from from Florida will be swift and justice will be served. Pray for anyone else caught up in a domestic violence situation.
Received: September 29, 2019
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: September 25, 2019
Praying for God to continue to be the front and center of my children's life. Pray for God's protection and continuous wisdom in my children's life. Praying that My children will remain focus in college and don't achieve their education and purpose in life. They will not be influence by peer pressure. They will continue to succeed and exceed in all they do. I cancel any sickness and untimely death. These I ask through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Received: August 16, 2019
Bernard Mawuko Awudzi
I want you to join me in prayers to :
1. Thank God for overseeing my engagement successfully. He gave me a good weather as well.
2. This Saturday is my wedding day and I pray for another good weather as well as a successful program. Travelling mercies for all who will attend and the blessing of marriage upon us.
Received: June 17, 2019
Please pray for Reginald met him this weekend he is homeless and has done other issues
Received: June 11, 2019
Please help me pray for a lost wallet that contains all my financial cards, social security etc. I'm believing God for someone to find it and turn it in. Amen.
Received: June 10, 2019
Am getting married on 22 June 2019. I want you to pray with me that the union will be a successful one and God grant us all the blessings that comes with it.
Received: May 29, 2019
Monique Schuppuis tossou
Please pray for me for God s favor
On passing my NCLEX exam.
Received: May 21, 2019
Please pray for my coworker Brittany Townsend she is 10 weeks pregnant and been having serious complications with the pregnancy. Thank you